IndicThreads has been successfully running the annual IndicThreads Conference on Java since 2006. Since 2010 IndicThreads also hosts annual conferences on Software Quality, Mobile Application Development and Upcoming Technology. IndicThreads conference are held in Pune & Delhi NCR in India.
IndicThreads takes pride in being vendor-neutral, with content driven solely by quality & chosen by experts in the domain. The primary focus of our events are the paid delegates and we strive to ensure that they get great value for the good money they pay to get in. Our conferences consistently get rave reviews from delegates, speakers & industry experts.
Marketing opportunities at IndicThreads’ events are available only if they add value and never if they might spoil the delegate experience.
- It’s a great opportunity to reach out to the software community in India
- The conference is promoted by IndicThreads.com and draws the attention of thousands of professionals not just in India but worldwide
- The conference attracts the most knowledgeable and experienced delegates from across India. Your company or product information thus will reach out to senior and influential professionals from across India
- The schedule is planned in a fashion that it will ensure that your brand message will not get lost in the noise.
How is it different?
While several technology conferences have come up in India over the past couple of years, the key differentiator for IndicThreads’ events is its focus on learning and discussion for delegates. The events are planned such that there are only a select few places where we expose the delegates to sponsored or marketing messages. All sponsored opportunities are marked as such.
The focus is always on great value and learning for the delegate. So not only will your message not end up being just one of the barrage of sponsored messages and sessions, but it will also reach an audience that is open to the message.
Like with our delegates, we want to deliver utmost value to our sponsors. So while we do offer out-of-the-box sponsor packages, we will also work with you to customize the package to offer best value to you.
- For details, write to Harshad Oak at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-20-32907882
Past Sponsors At The IndicThreads Conferences